Belted Magnum BASIC TUBES. There is no head stamp markings.
- .350 Rem Mag.
- .338 Win Mag.
- 8mm Rem Mag.
- .264 Win Mag.
- .375 H&H Mag.
- .300 H & H Mag.
- Anneal the top 1/3 of the case (not required but will help forming for sure). Anneal is suggested when forming .30 caliber and smaller to help prevent streaking lines on the case exterior.
- Lube case well (nice film with finger application) should not have excessive lube on exterior of case. Case Sizing Wax works best.
- Remove stem and decapping pin from full length die.
- Screw die about half way into the press (from where you normally set die up for full length resizing)
- Slowly work case into die going part way in back out part way in back out until you get the ram all the way up.
- Bring die down to about ¾” of the way to where you normally would se tit up to size and repeat step 5
- Bring die down to regular sizing depth in the press and repeat step 5 (each time make sure case is lubed still with your fingers)
- Trim excess length from the case overall length. (Trim only if case is getting to long in step 6 as well)
- Put decapping pin and mandrel back in your die set and lube the case mouth size case like you normally would.
- Load and shoot like any other brass case.